Executive Coaching is the process of improvement through coaching for any of your senior leaders. Coaching can be most succinctly described as “facilitating the person to be a better version of themselves”.
Examples of where Executive Coaching may be utilised:
- A key member of staff either in a new role or being coached to be ready for a promotion
- Behaviour change. You may have an excellent team member but despite all the feedback you are providing they are still not delegating, or meeting deadlines, or sharing challenges when they come up etc etc.
- Build leadership skill in general.
- Achieve annual development goals. E.g. to enhance soft skills including line management or presenting
Who works with an Executive Coach?
- C – Level executives
- Team and department leaders
- High potential employees
When would you work with an executive coach
- When you want a place to reflect, allowing time for clarity of thought and planning
- Going through a period of change, and want to consider your options
- In a new job or preparing for a promotion or new role and you want to think through the end game
- When you want a behaviour change and the internal company feedback isn’t working
- You know you excel more, when held to account!
Benefits of working with an executive coach
- Crystal clear goal setting and an achievable path towards them
- A safe place to share ideas and a receive a peer level review/challenge
- Learn ways to manage stress if you find yourself with stressful situations
- Unblock limiting beliefs and establish behaviours that fulfill your career goals
- Build confidence and increased self awareness through the coaching process
If you are going to work with an executive coach, consider the benefits of working with someone that has a business career themselves. If you want to feel like you are working with someone that has managed teams, departments and organisations and lead in multiple cultures in numerous countries. Experience from very large organisations to start-ups.
Can we hire you as our executive coach?
If this is the profile of coach that you would like to work with, who has also the approved training and coaching credentials from the founders of NLP, reach out for a no-obligation discussion.