who works with an executive coach
- C – Level executives
- Team and department leaders
- High potential employees
when would you work with an executive coach
- When you want a place to reflect, allowing time for clarity of thought and planning
- Going through a period of change, and want to consider your options
- In a new job or considering career options and want to think through the end game
- You know you excel more, when held to account!
Benefits of working with an executive coach
- Crystal clear goal setting and an achievable path towards them
- A safe place to share ideas and a receive a peer level review/challenge
- Learn ways to manage stress if you find yourself with stressful situations
- Unblock limiting beliefs and establish behaviours that fulfill your career goals
If you are going to work with an executive coach, consider the benefits of working with someone that has a business career themselves. If you want to feel like you are working with someone that has managed teams, departments and organisations and lead in multiple cultures in numerous countries. Plus has the experience of very large organisations and start-ups.
If this is the profile of coach that you would like to work with, who has also the approved training and coaching credentials from the founders of NLP, reach out for a no-obligation discussion.