Exceptional Communication Delivers Tangible Results
Effective communication is the cornerstone upon which successful businesses are built. For accounting and financial professionals within an organisation in particular, an aptitude for communication is fundamental.
In the corporate arena, accountants communicate daily with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally. To do this effectively, there are excellent tools and techniques you can learn.
Make communication a priority
While most working accountants have admirable business acumen, they are not necessarily born communicators.
NLP-Impact specialises in equipping accountants with the communication skills they need to operate effectively within a corporate environment.
Our courses can be split into half day segments, or combined into a number of days, depending on the company’s unique needs and time constraints.
The courses tackle the following key areas in professional business communication:
- Increasing confidence and reducing stress
- Understanding language structure for impactful communication with colleagues and clients
- Non-verbal communication skills for effective accountants
- Presentation skills
- Managing the fear of presenting
Contact NLP-Impact today to find out more about equipping your accounting team with professional and measurable communication skills.
The Outputs you can expect when you add exceptional communication skills to your technical skills.
- Understand how we process information and why we “experience the world differently”
- What impact knowing how we process information has on how you can deliver your message, understand your clients, work more effectively with your colleagues
- Awareness of body language and how this influences rapport. Rapport in communication has an enormous impact
- Detailed instruction on language structure. In every day language people use “violations” that influences greatly how they perceive what you and they are saying. Gain a detailed understanding of these “violations” and greatly enhance your ability to get across complex ideas, facilitate between individuals, manage a conversation etc.
Who Is This Course For?
- Of all levels that want to be better communicators
- Who have a genuine interest in enhancing communication skills
- That want an insight on how we process information and why the fact its different from person to person matters in your work as an Accountant
Please contact us to discuss how we can deliver this training in-house for your business, or click on the Courses tab to see what open courses we are currently running.