This 4 – day introduction (3.5hrs per day) will introduce you to the main concepts of NLP and how they can be used in day-to-day life.
We are so happy you are considering joining us for this detailed introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the key concepts of NLP
- Be able to manage your stress levels and build confidence
- Understand in more detail your friends, family, and colleagues
- Know techniques to give you more impactful communication skills, including coaching
- Identify and start to deal with any self-limiting beliefs you may have
- Be able to set powerful goals with a very effective goal setting process
During this introduction you will have the opportunity to learn:
- How you process and recall information – and the huge impact this has
- How you interact with others and how to increase personal connectivity
- Techniques to manage stress and increase confidence
- An understanding of the way we use language and crucially – how it may be holding you back.
- Tools for coaching
- Ways to reduce anxiety and eliminate phobias
- Powerful goal setting technique
- Weekly sessions over Zoom or other accessible online platform
- Date: Monday 8th March – Thursday 11th March 1pm to 4.30pm GMT.
- Time: 13.00 to 16.30 GMT
- Ian will present a core concept and you will have time to practice and understand that tool or technique.
- Exercises can be individual, in pairs or in small groups (all arranged online during the lesson)
- Opportunity to clarify any points from the day before
RESULT FROM ATTENDING THIS COURSE
Over the period of 4 days you will learn a lot of concepts from NLP that will give you a very good understanding of the subject. You will have opportunities to practice the techniques so you can improve aspects of your life for yourself and others.
The NLP Trainer is Ian Kaye. Ian has qualified twice as an NLP trainer, with 2 of the 3 founders of NLP.